Neuro+AI+Consciousness on Clubhouse
This is the homepage for the Neuroscience + AI + Consciousness club on the Clubhouse mobile app.
To sign up to be notified of upcoming conversations, or to suggest future topics for discussion, click here.
Upcoming and previous conversation events:
- June 19, 2021, 12noon PT
— Sensorimotor Contingency Theory of Consciousness with
J. Kevin O'Regan
Kevin will discuss his book Why Red Doesn't Sound Like a Bell: Understanding the Feel of Consciousness.
- June 5, 2021 (link) — Can computational neuroscience figure out the brain? (with Yohan John, Clayton Bingham, and Scott Rich)
- May 15, 2021 (link) — Psychiatry and the Neuroscience of Emotion and Self (with Sandeep Denduluri and Yohan John)
- May 8, 2021 — Neuroscience of cognition and implications for AI models
- May 1, 2021 — Neural coding: How does the brain represent the world?
- Apr 3, 2021 — Solving the hard problem of consciousness
- Mar 28, 2021
— Consciousness and the nature of reality with
Don discusses his book The Case Against Reality: Why Evolution Hid the Truth from Our Eyes.
- Mar 27, 2021 (link) — Consciousness, Information Theory, and Emergence (with Eric Hoel)
- Mar 13, 2021 — Neuroscience of Language and implications for NLP (with Marc Ettlinger)
- Mar 14, 2021 — Neuroscience of Vision: How does the brain do it? (with Sunwoo Kwon)
- Mar 6, 2021
— Neuroscience, AI, and Consciousness with
Anil discusses his upcoming book Being You: The New Science of Consciousness.
- Feb 20, 2021 — Neuroscience, AI, and Consciousness (with Joscha Bach)
- Feb 13, 2021 — Neuroscience, AI, and Consciousness
- Feb 7, 2021 — Glitch in the Matrix (with Erik Davis)
- Feb 6, 2021 — Neuroscience, AI, and Consciousness (kickoff)